EFI linux booting
Booting linux with UEFI boot is now possible.
- PMIC regulators don't work.
- Audio, Wireless, Cameras, Sensors .This is also true for APX boot.
- Implement ACPI for arm32. This will help in development for all other devices that run Windows RT too. Why? It removes the need for a device tree and enables us to comunicate with the firmware, which will hopefully enable us to use PMIC stuff. Also we can upstream our ACPI Parking Protocol driver, which is needed for SMP.
- Get Audio, Wireless, Cameras, Sensors.
- Possibly more, but we don't know about it yet.